


Well, we haven't done much this week. We've been working, and playing. Mike and I went and picked up Amanda and Betty (Mike's mom) from their homes in Swords Creek. Actually we went to Lebanon where Mike's niece lives. She'd brought the ladies to her house. She has a little girl named Megan who is just a few weeks younger than Goldie and the two of them had fun playing together.Ma-Maw (Betty) enjoyed playing with Goldie and watched her while Mike and I were at work on Wednesday. Betty and I went to a storytelling event on Tuesday evening and it was lovely. We took her home on Saturday. Mike is working hard at his store and things are going really well.
Goldie's sixth tooth came into her mouth this week. A couple of time I put her somewhere in the middle of the hallway and she fish-crawled all the way to me. She has also refused to take one of her naps the past three days and then we've had a slightly grumy Goldie hanging around, but we are comprimising. I'll post a few more pictures of her for your enjoyment.
2 comments:
Yay! I did not know that you were a blogger too! I am enjoying your pictures, and I'm going to be checking your E.B. Wells blog, so get crackin'! :-)
Very Nice, Fishy! I love the pic of Goldie on the floor. She looks a little mischievous, though. You better keep an eye on that one...
Post a Comment