It may be hard to tell, but see how long my hair is? I got it cut in this picture. No more long stringies on top or on the bottom. Isn't it lovely? My favorite drees, my favorite shoes, and my favorite coat.
Cool haircut, Goldie! Your hair in the third picture looks so pretty, like you got your hair layered in a fancy salon!
Thanks, Rishi, for the cool chair & dress! We got them Tuesday morning, I just haven't called you yet to say thanks. Afton loves her new stuff. And I thought it was so cool that her name is even on the chair. Thanks!
2 comments:
Cool haircut, Goldie! Your hair in the third picture looks so pretty, like you got your hair layered in a fancy salon!
Thanks, Rishi, for the cool chair & dress! We got them Tuesday morning, I just haven't called you yet to say thanks. Afton loves her new stuff. And I thought it was so cool that her name is even on the chair. Thanks!
she is ready for church, bed, camping, hiking, all she needs is a swim suit to go under all of the other clothes.
Post a Comment