Wednesday, April 25, 2007

A little bit of this and that

Charith made Josiah this awsome blanket.
We got it in the mail today. We love it!
Goldie thinks its groovy.
She is so excited she's rolling her tounge.
I like digital cameras. You can take lots of pictures with them for free. These are party invitations that I made for Goldie's birthday. I wish that all you Allen's could come too. I made these border decorations while I was at USU and was looking for the perfect opportunity to use these cards. This was it. I found the piece of money on my kitchen floor. What would you do if you found it? ...and finally, I saved the wishbone from from the chicken I de-boned this week.
I would love to to learn to take absolutely fabulous pictures. I am practicing. I know there are way to many shadows for this picture, but Mike has got mail the cards tomorrow. So, I photographed them tonight.

1 comment:

chchoo said...

I would take that piece of money to the store and see if you could buy a piece of candy.

Happy Birthday soon, Goldie!