...did some laundry and brought everyone but mom up in the basket. Someone had to carry it! ...turned around and Josiah had rolled up in his blanket. Silly boy! Isn't he cute?
Wow. You're one tough cookie, Rish. Isn't a basket full of kids kind of heavy? What a cute pig in a blanket you've got there. I love Goldie's hair, too. It looks like it's getting nice and thick.
5 comments:
Wow. You're one tough cookie, Rish. Isn't a basket full of kids kind of heavy? What a cute pig in a blanket you've got there. I love Goldie's hair, too. It looks like it's getting nice and thick.
I'm happy for your four-comment high record!
I'm going to see if I can break it right now...
Only two comments left to go and I'll break the record!
Here it is! The FIFTH comment! Ha! Happy posting. :)
Post a Comment