Thursday, August 09, 2007

Words and phrases to describe us

Silly, Two, Learing to Sit, Cupboards to hide in, screws in our tire, 8 coolers in our basement, hour long commutes in mostly rural Northeast Tennssee.

Will our house sell? No more junk, only one hour cleaning time, Whoopee!

Hours devoted to thesis, writing is getting better with practice. This is like a job. I miss my kids on these days. Grass is getting tall, we mow it and have to rake it.

Potty training...will it ever get into the toilet? Smiles and giggles. Tickling Time, dancing time, Sing me to sleep. Can't you hold still?

Emmeline Wells, I'm going to Pa-paw's house to give him his socks. Airplaine, boat, water, birthday presents.

Church, new dresses, wait...I'm poopy. I love you!

1 comment:

Chara said...

Rishi-
Thought I'd check in and see how you are. The kids are SO big! Hope you got to ENJOY the festival this year. Miss you!

Chara