Wednesday, December 05, 2007

We spent a few weeks living with Mom-Maw Betty. During that time Halloween occurred. I did manage to get the kids into costume on that date but we went to a wedding reception instead of trick or treating. It was me and the kids. Mike was driving just about three hours everyday and didn't feel up to it. We have yet to get pictures taken of those costumes. (I am still determined to do it.) In the meantime these are pictures of the hat I couldn't resist purchasing. So I ended up being a witch. Goldie and Mom-Maw had fun dressing up in them too!



2 comments:

chchoo said...

That is a cool hat. Very cool. And Goldie looks so scary in it. Oops, I mean cute. She really does look cute as a witch.

chchoo said...

How did you birthday turn out? I hope you got lots of good loot!

Happy Birthday to Siah!!