
This month has been a full one. Almost one third of Stuart's life has passed by as we've had a lot of fun. Arrel came for a visit during the first two weeks and we were having so much fun we forgot to take any pictures.

We've hung out with each other. We've fed the missionaries every week. I've started getting some of the mending done that has been sitting around in some cases for more than a year.
And of course we've been to Mom-Maw Betty's house. We love going there. Since we'd had a hiatus this last week was especially fun.Goldie packed two days in advance and Josiah climbed on all the tables and chairs he could get away with. Stuart didn't get as much sleep as usual and has spent the last couple of days catching up. Mike and I enjoyed our time together.

We've played dress up. The other day while I was shopping in my back room for fabric for a project, I found my wonderful pink cape that my grandmother made. I love the thing. I also love the little antique pink flower pin I put on it when I was a child. It's awesome.

Josiah had to show off his kingly duds too.
It has been a good month.
1 comment:
Fun pics! Looks like you had a good February. Now come do my mending!
Post a Comment