Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Waiting for Sunshine...







It seems to just keep raining here in West Virginia this month. I guess they say April showers bring May flowers, but I could do with a little more sunshine.






In the meantime we are hanging out and having fun together.











Here is Tigger and Pooh. We couldn't miss this photo opp. Also, I just realized this was the day that Goldie helped Josiah get his clothes on. They managed the Tigger all right, but his shorts are backwards! Oh well!













Goldie is sitting in a laundry basket piled high with toys. This is one of her favorite pastimes. Sunday when the missionaries came over for dinner Mike suggested that we remove the basket to the bedroom. I said, "Of course, I was thinking it would be better to line up the toys from the front door straight to the kitchen table." So when he came home from work we'd done a good job of making a straight line. It was fun.







And while there is still not a lot of sun, there are a few halfway dry hours here and there. Goldie, Josiah, and Cameron (the neighbor) love to pick either Mike or I flowers. They are only allowed to pick dandelions and so every other day or so we get a big bunchful. This was Mike's bunch last Saturday.


So maybe the showers are bringing flowers after all. Now isn't there something about a ray of sunshine after the clouds depart? ....I'm ready!

2 comments:

wwjdctr said...

Your kids are getting so big! I enjoy reading your blog!

chchoo said...

Great pics! I can't believe they got the shorts backwards. How embarrassing. :) They are getting big. I think it's been a long time since I've seen you guys.