




I'm experimenting with Flickr. Trying to decide the benefits of a photo site as opposed to just posting through Blogger. If anybody has any ideas or thoughts, please let me know. I don't really know much about it. This is my first attempt.
The kids have really been enjoying the chopsticks lately. These are pictures of their first attempts. It has been a lot of fun.
Finally, there is also a picture of my Mother's Day Flowers. They were perfect. Bright and lovely. Hope you all are having a lovely day.
2 comments:
What gorgeous flowers! So what were you eating with chopsticks? Didn't your mother teach you to not play with your food?:)I have a hard enough time getting my kids to eat with utensils, but it looked like fun.
Oh Josiah simply holds the chopsticks or spoon, etc. in one hand and shovels food into his mouth with the other hand. So we are still working on it.
Anytime that I serve rice they believe that it is time for chopsticks. I get a little frustrated because its like they are little tiny babies learning to eat again when they use them and so I end up feeding them.
Patience is a virtue, and I guess they do have a lot of fun.
Post a Comment