Friday, September 04, 2009

Good Things are Happening

Good things have been happening around here ever since my last post.

Mom-maw came for a visit

Wet camping

We went camping in the rain.

One down, 3 to go

I finished the dragon backpack. I've got three more to go.
It was part of a super-duper-secret-suprise I had made to entertain them while I was at Steve Miller's auction. I bought cheap fabric!

Yes, it is a bee's nest

A bee's nest grew on the shoe Jon (Mike's nephew) threw over the elecrical line. It's right over the road next to Mom-Maw's. I hope it doesn't get to heavy and go splat on a car.

Caught the moon

We caught the moon.

Unless I shine my falshlight

Josiah found a dark spot in the middle of the day, so he could shine his flashlight. It took me awhile to find hime in the pantry.

I love the counter!

Stuart has definetly entered the "I've got to be in the middle of everything you are doing stage" That means if I'm cooking he MUST be on the counter. Then the other two gotta get there too.

Standing

He is also into the the "I want to stand stage" He pulls on everything, beds, parents and siblings, and more.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your kids are so cute!

chchoo said...

Nice dragon, rish! I'm very impressed. And cool beehive on the shoe.

nephi and katherine said...

that is a sweet dragon. is his name puff. or biggie smalls.