
Okay, so here they are and let me tell you, they were scrumptious. I'll share.
In your bread maker put:
1 egg (room temperature) plus enough water to equal 1 cup + 1 tbsp
1 teaspoon lemon juice
3 tablespoons oil
6 tablespoons sugar
1 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon cinnamon
3 1/4 cups flour
1 1/2 teaspoon yeast
Monkey Sugar: Put equal parts brown and white sugar in a bag with cinnamon to taste. We put lots of cinnamon because I love it.
Put it on the dough setting and when its finished divide into little pieces of dough. Shake the pieces in your monkey sugar. Put in the pan and let it rise overnight. When you wake up heat up your oven to 350 and cook for 15-20 minutes.
When I made this recipe compared to the dough out of a can recipe I found it took ten extra minutes to put the ingredients in the pan and another ten extra minutes to divide the sticky dough. But it was worth it!
1 comment:
sounds tasty! what's monkey sugar?
Post a Comment