Friday, July 09, 2010

Wednesday Night caused New Sleeping Arrangements

009

8:00pm I put the kids to bed after a long day and little sleep at Mom-Maw's the night before
9:15pm Goldie screamed and I think sleepwalked into the living room. She woke up Stuart. I put her back to bed in my bed and Stuart went back to sleep in his crib.
10:00pm Mike came home and shortly afterwards Stuart started screaming again. I told Mike he is crying it out.
10:30pm Mike hears steps coming into the living room. I assumed the screaming woke up Josiah and he was coming to report. When I realized it was Stuart coming toward me I jumped back scaring him. He climbed OUT of his crib.

Mike spent the next twenty minutes taking apart Stuart's crib and putting his mattress on the floor. It still took Stuart a little more than an hour to go back to sleep and sleep the rest of the night.

This morning Josiah ran to tell us that the wood on Stuart's bed disappeared in the night.

Thus the new arrangements you see above.

1 comment:

chchoo said...

Punk kids growing up!