Saturday, August 07, 2010

Five awesome people

The kids and I went to visit the padres who are living a little less than four hours away from me. We spent the night in their missionary digs last night. I meant to take pictures of them at the new chapel they go to, with the ward members, and around town. But I just got seven pictures right at the end of our visit. There isn't one of them were all five of these beautiful people are looking at the camera. But here they are...
Front of their house
This is the front of the house they are renting.
Corn field
This is the corn field their house faces. Can you see the dirt tracks they are standing in front of? Arrel said that thirty years ago this was a well used road. I actually saw someone driving on it as we were about to leave. I love seeing how these southern roads change.

We had a great time, and participated in a Relief Society activity, making herbal vinegar. Thanks Mom and Dad!

2 comments:

nephi and katherine said...

I cant believe that I am the first one to comment! We sure miss you, Bro & Sis Allen! your house looks nice, and you both look happy. Glad that you were able to visit Rishi! cute pictures!

Dana said...

How cool--What kind of mission are your parents serving? I love that they are so close to you. I guess four hours is better than 24 hours.