
Some days especially during the last couple of weeks, we've been waiting - for what you ask? Thumper's arrival. It's difficult not to count the days and hours, or the the braxton-hicks either. Was that a contraction, is it beginning? Will we see Thumper soon? Not yet, no how, no way. A few more days. Of course, I have five more days until the due date anyway.

When we are not waiting, and it is not a snow day, and we are not sick, (that's a lot of qualifications isn't it? We've had lots of those days lately it seems) the boys play boy games and get me to take pictures. Yesterday we went on our first wagon ride up and down the block.

And, we can't forget this little piece of artwork. I thought it would be done sooner, but it was definitely soon enough since Thumper hasn't yet come. I love doing this for each of the kids. I love to see how they have changed and grown and so has their art.
{Stuart's Sign} It is a great family project and one that brings out the love. It is a tradition that I will have to find a different way to do, since I won't be having babies forever.

{Thumper's Sign}
1 comment:
Love the Welcome sign! I'm sending all of my easy labor vibes your way. Happy pushing!
Post a Comment