Tuesday, February 01, 2011

I AM Grateful

Overdue
It's been an adventure the last four days. During that time Mike has worked 37 hours and since its been the weekend we've had a lot of time without him. The mornings are good for me. I'm fresh. But by nightfall I'm done.

1. I'm grateful for friends like JoBeth who gave us a ride home from church and then stayed to walk around the block.
2. I'm grateful for colds that have started to dissipate.
3. I'm grateful for SLEEP!
4. I'm grateful for storytime to let the boys out after their cabin fever colds.
5. Today I'm especially grateful for work. (See photo above) To make something beautiful. To finish projects that were promised and do work that hasn't been touched in weeks. It gets my mind off the task my body is trying to do and which still hasn't quite gone full boar.

And here is to hoping that everyone at Dollar General stays healthy and comes to work so Mike can come home to us for awhile!

No comments: