Thursday, June 23, 2011

Goldie's First Field Trip

On June 1, 2010 Goldie went on her first field trip.
Tori and Goldie
Due to some strange rule in this district, no parents are allowed to ride on the bus so Ammon and I followed Goldie and her classmates (Tori is pictured above) in the Explorer.
Digging for Gold
There was a bucket of dirt just for Goldie and I. She dug into it, looking for precious gems.
Sludge
Then she worked out all the dirt and was left with some pretty cool rocks.
I want to eat now!
Right in the midst of all the action, Ammon decided it was time to eat, so we took a time out.
Much Better!
Until he felt much better.
Sibling Love
Then he thoroughly enjoyed the rest of the day while everyone else ate lunch and played. Later on in the day we made necklaces out of the stones Goldie had gotten. It was a great adventure.

No comments: