Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Summer Daze

Summer Daze 2
Summer Daze 3

Wow...July just got forgotten in the virtual world. Somehow, in the heat of the summer I forget to take my camera on our adventures. Despite my lack of chronicles we've been doing lots, like:

:: visiting Grandma and Grandpa
:: going to Bible School
:: swimming
:: attending the library's summer reading program
:: sliding down hills in our swimming suits
:: watching Ammon learn to roll over
:: climbing trees
:: playing in the park

In lieu of pictures of these adventures I give you the great puzzle. Which of our four children is which? I know its easy to cheat, but see if you can guess who is who without.

Ammon
Stuart
Josiah
Goldie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute baby! My son had PJs just like that.

chchoo said...

They're all the same kid. You can't fool us.