
We forged on through the night, traveling through Missouri and then Nebraska. We took a break at a rest stop when the kids woke up on the morning of the 20th.

By the end of the day we reached Wyoming and drove by the Wind Rivers. I wanted to jump out of the car, but just took pictures instead.

We arrived in Rexburg that night close to midnight and slept well. The next day we got to see Gid set apart at church and pass the sacrament and then we packed up and headed to Nephi's cabin in Island Park. From Sunday to Thursday we enjoyed the cabin, the beauty surrounding us, but most of all we enjoyed our family.

Mike and I went shopping with Kristina on Monday and saw this moose on our way back.


We had devotionals and family time. Arrel shared this picture with me from when he was a baby. he is in the middle.

Cousins got my phone and played!

I got to see a niece I hadn't seen in years. What a good, good thing. Love ya Kristina.
No comments:
Post a Comment