This last weekend Mike, Rishi, Goldie, Josiah, Jen, Amanda and their families went to Gatlinburg TN. (Jen & Amanda are our nieces) Here are some shots from Jen, Amanda, and another camera.


Don't ask me where Goldie is looking.
Here is a beautiful shot of Mike and Rishi's feet.
Amanda took both pictures of the birds and turtles.
Finally, Mike and I didn't want to spend our money on the aquariam and neither did Amanda so this is what we spent our money on:
It was much more fun than the first time I did it.
Here is a beautiful shot of Mike and Rishi's feet.
Amanda took both pictures of the birds and turtles.
Finally, Mike and I didn't want to spend our money on the aquariam and neither did Amanda so this is what we spent our money on:It was much more fun than the first time I did it.

2 comments:
I like the wild west foto. You guys are such a bunch of cowboys!
If it is a Wild West photo, why are you in the East? Fun times>>>
Post a Comment