Friday, April 25, 2008

Our First Camp Creek Adventure

There are two state parks within twenty minutes of our home. We've been exploring Pipestem since the weather got warm. But because I'd never been to Camp Creek, I waited until Mike was able to go with us so we could experience it together for the first time. We went up Wednesday and took these pictures. We liked it so much we went back up the next morning for more.





You may also click here to see one more picture and read about our hike in Pipestem last week: http://walkwithchristva.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

Holly said...

Rishi-
Your pictures are beautiful! I am so glad you have been posting so we can see your beautiful family. I am so jealous of all the color where you live. And by the way, there is absolutely no resemblance between Goldie and Josiah! (They look like twins!!)
Keep up the posts- and add me to your IM so we can chat once in a while.
-holly

chchoo said...

Siah looks so big! What a fun place to go. It's beautiful. Did anyone fall in the creek?

chchoo said...

where are the birthday pics?

nephi and katherine said...

Mike, dont go too close to the edge you all might swim... I agree, Beautiful... and your kids could be twins. so cute. It sounds like every thing has been going well from the reports that I get and we cant wait to see you in a couple of weeks.