Sunday, July 12, 2009

Chicken Noodle Soup in July

What a stinky week! I mean that literally. We got home on Tuesday from Utah. Mike called in sick on Wednesday. Thursday and Friday I had the sickness. I think the kids still have it too, so we didn't take them to church today. I went alone, to give a talk and then I came home to make something out of this:

Raw ingredients for getting healthy

Yesterday I cooked the chicken in the crockpot and saved the broth.

Sickness Tonic

Here is what I made with it today. The batch I made earlier in the week helped Mike out a bunch. So this batch had better help the rest of us.

Cleaning up

Mike's been a trooper, staying with the kids today and helping me to clean up all the mess. Thankfully this is just a spilled bowl of chicken tonic rather than the other nasty messes we've been cleaning up all week. Hopefully, we will not have to deal with it much longer. I've got a three hour storytelling workshop/performance on Tuesday! I've got be healthy.

No comments: