Monday, November 16, 2009

Stuart is ONE

Stuart

Stuart turned one last week. We had so much fun.

Stuart's Snake

Goldie designed a snake for Stuart. Then she helped me make it.

Stuart's Elephant

Josiah said he wanted to give Stuart an elephant. I cut it out and Mike and Josiah painted it.

Stuart's Pillow

Mike and I decided to make him a bear claw pillow because we are going to make him a bear quilt in the future. When we opened presents there was a bear blanket from Grandma Allen. How awesome!

Stuart and his cake

And we can't forget the cake. Here is the boy in his dino shirt with his dino cake.

Dinosaur

And one more just for fun.

Stuart Stands

Finally, Stuart is learning to stand. He sometimes does it when we ask him as in this shot.

We love you Stuart. Keep growing, and get some sleep while your at it!

2 comments:

Dana said...

That picture of Stuart standing is so cute. You can tell he's not quite so sure about it, but proud of himself at the same time. Awesome cake.

chchoo said...

Happy Birthday Stuart!! Great cake. And great homemade toys. You have inspired me to put "homemade toys" on my to-do list. I thought I already commented on this post, but I guess not. Thanks for the lengthy chat today.