Saturday, August 04, 2012

Fancier than Nancy

At the beginning of the summer I grabbed a flyer from the library and it had three different parties listed that each of the kids wanted to go to. I was going to take them all individually, but this is the only one that worked out that way.
G4
Goldie's party was a Fancy Nancy party on August third. She asked me a couple of days beforehand what she should wear.
G2
I told her she could wear whatever she wanted. But it concerned her.
G3
A couple of hours before the party she asked me again and she decided she needed to dress up. We had to look Fancy Nancy up on the internet-where we found that she is an over the top kinda girl. (I'm ashamed to admit we've never read one of her books.) It was fun taking an hour or so to spend on making her beautiful. During her makeover session the boys played in the back yard. When they saw her they oohed and ahhed and talked about how beautiful she was.
Untitled
The tea party was fun...quiet, but fun. I think all in all we had more fun in getting ready than anything. And by the way don't I have the most beautiful daughter this side of the Mississippi? Or for that matter anywhere?

1 comment:

chchoo said...

I love her outfit! So fun.