Tuesday, August 28, 2012

First Day of School 2012

Wow! Our summer went way too fast. This was the first morning, the morning full of energy and excitement. The morning when everything is done super fast and there is no tiredness...just happiness and a bit of jitters.
1st day of School
This is the first time I've sent two kids off to school. It was bitter sweet for me.
1 doS 1
But there was no bitter for Josiah. For him it was all sweet...all excitement.
1 doS 2
And it has continued that way, every day.
1 doS 3
Goldie's loving it too. She knows this school, knows the ropes and helps Josiah whenever she can.
1 doS 5
She was the one with the tiniest bit of jitters, but they've left her pretty quick. She's settled right in.
1 doS 4
Josiah has the same teacher Goldie did for kindergarten and she took a couple of photos for us too. I think I'm looking more tired than either Goldie or Josiah that morning. (I love this blue shirt for pregnancy. I've got to figure out how to alter it after this baby arrives. It didn't fit right before.)
Josiah first day of school 1
This is my favorite picture of Josiah that day. Mrs. Roberts picture frame idea was awesome. She said they did nothing but play that day. The only day the whole year.
Josiah first day of school
Goldie and Josiah, I hope you have an awesome school year with lots of fun!

No comments: