
Ammon got his first taste of "walking." Usually we make him ride in the stroller or the backpack, but I decided to let him try. Now he is the most independent little sucker. He protests quite loudly whenever we try to confine him on an adventure.

He takes the experiences so seriously as he investigates each nook and cranny. He is so close to the ground its easy for him to see everything and touch it all. He had to show me his rock treasures.

It's quite a short hike but with these boys it takes a little longer.

We finally made it 3000 feet in the air.

It's called Lookout Tower can you guess why? Notice the two at the top, the two in the middle, and Ammon at the bottom.

I love my brood. They are so unique and amazing. Each one of them. I'm excited to see what this next one will be like...
No comments:
Post a Comment