Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Stuart's Four!

Four Year Old
Yeah! I've got a new favorite four year old. His name is Stuart Eldon Richardson. We told him Happy Birthday at midnight as he was admiring his new baby brother. We recalled that afternoon four years ago when Christie caught him in the very room we were at. And she was with us!
Cookie time
Later, after some rest and recuperation the kids got to decorate their own gingerbread men.
Stuart-Gingerbread Cookies
I attempted to make a Superman, but Mike took over when he realized my creativity was all dried up after all I was only a few hours postpartum.
All together
Jen was still here, bless her soul. She took pictures of the completed "cake."
Superman
We celebrated a little later in the day. His was defintely a Superman day, with a Superman pillowcase, sheets, and pajama pants all "made" by his mom. He got a few toys and I believe we celebrated with all the love we have for this fantastic four year old. He is quite the guy. We love you Stuart!

No comments: