Friday, May 09, 2014

Hiking at Glenwood

When Grandma and Grandpa come we drop everything to go hiking. (I should do it even when they are not here.)

When I am hiking I tend to take more pictures too.

But I'd wish I'd had a picture of the moments surrounding this wagon ride. It was wild. Three boys flying down a hill as fast as they could possibly go without anyone to stop them and not a sound from any of them. Then plop. Over turned the wagon. The scratch on Bridger's nose was the only tell-tale sign anything had happened. It was an awesome experience.

We stopped at a gazebo near this lake.

We walked about 3.3 miles that day and it took us 2 and half hours to pull a wagon with two boys and one little one on my back.

Thanks for the good times!

No comments: