Thursday, May 03, 2007

Happy 2nd Birthday Goldie!

Monday was Goldie's Birthday.
We celebrated it at Ma Maw's.
In the afternoon Mike and Jen (our niece) helped me to decorate Goldie's Cake. It was fun to make.
In the Morning Goldie, Mike and I went on a birthday hike. We left Josiah taking a nap and made loop through the old Richardson Family Farm.
This is what Pa Paw used to mow down the grass with. It probably hasn't been moved since 1978. There were trees growing through the wheels, etc.
On our way home...Isn't it a lovely place to be?
I like this picture. It's part of the barn near the old homestead.
Back home we made the cake and had a photo shoot. Thanks Holly, for the great birthday shirt. Everybody loved it!
And thanks to everyone for all the lovely presents Goldie got. She sure is in book/toy heaven now. Lots of new things to play with and read.

4 comments:

chchoo said...

What a cool birthday cake! And the place you went hiking looks so beautiful. If you ever run across cheap airline tickets for us to come see you, let us know. Especially if it's this summer before A turns two.

nephi and katherine said...

sweet cake. happy birthday.

Holly said...

Hey Rishi-
I love all the pictures you have been posting! It is so neat to see the kids growing. You have such cute kids!! Isn't that t-shirt funny! My mom gave one to Ellie and I think to Tank- a couple years ago! I loved it! I sure wish we could be there for all these birthdays! Don't you wish we all lived close. I do. Well thanks for the messages on our blog. I am always checking to see if anyone looks!! Love all of you guys!
Holly

Rollin and Julie said...

Hope Goldie had a great birthday. That cake is really cool. Did you make it? We really miss you guys.

Julie