Thursday, September 11, 2008

The three big "stinks" I experience

Stinky diapers, stinky uneaten kid leftovers, and stinky eggs in the morning for the kids. I used to eat those eggs. Everyday during my pregnancies with Josiah and Goldie. Now I can barely stomach them once a week. I usually only eat them the one breakfast a week at Mom-maw’s house

But stinky poopies are a way of life around here. Goldie went three days (I think) without an accident and we were so proud of her. Josiah gets off scot-free. We are letting him test out the waters. He takes a turn sitting on the potty after Goldie. This happens three or four times a day and guess what we’ve gotten three or four poopies in the potty so far. Sometimes he even tells me he has to go. Maybe if I keep up his experimentation potty training him will not be so bad.

As far as the stinky uneaten kid leftovers, sometimes I wish I had a dog and that way I could give it to him instead of the garbage can. But I’m not ready to take on that responsibility yet. Maybe someday…

1 comment:

chchoo said...

Eggs grossed me out when I was pregnant with Afton. But not with Eli or with this one. I love poopy diapers. They're the best.