Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Pink & Frogs

On Monday Morning at Mom-Maw's we went shopping. Against my better judgement I bought fabric Goldie wanted and made this:

One Frog Dress

Well, it ended up being a fun project and I worked hard till nearly the last minute on friday to do it times three:

Three Frog Dresses

It's got matching purses in the color of the two inches on the bottom, but I've yet to make those. Soon...coming soon!

2 comments:

chchoo said...

Great job on the dresses! You even did bias tape. Impressive. I always think I can crank out a dress in 90 minutes or so. But it never happens that way. Does mass(3)production make it go any faster?

Rishi said...

No, not really. Especially when I cut out two size fives. Megan needed a larger size so recut Laken's on Megan's old dress. So I really cut out four. I just sewed all day long Friday. Had Stuart in a box at my feet part of the time to entertain him.