We've been missing Grandpa and Grandma.
We shared some good times together. Aunt Katherine made these awesome aprons.
Today I'm getting ready to go to Mom-Maw's but wanted to stop by and share my most recent creation with you.

This morning we were up early doing morning things like getting dressed and Goldie put on a shirt. She said she wanted a skirt to go with it. None of them struck my fancy so I asked her if I could make one for her.
She agreed and we went shopping in the backroom. We both loved this white fabric but after I cut a big circle with a little one in the middle for the waist we realized it needed something more and added the green color. We completed it lickety split in time for Story Hour at the Library. (It was the first time we were able to go in almost two months.)
Then we ran over to the Dollar General to show the new clothing off. It was a big hit.



4 comments:
Love the new digs, Goldie! Lickety-split? I don't think I've ever sewn anything that fast. Wish I wasn't such good friends with my seam ripper...
well...you didn't see the waist band did you?
Nice job Rishi! I love all your fun, creative ideas!
Way Cute! It takes me forever to sew anything! I wish I had your mad skills!
Post a Comment