Monday, February 01, 2010

Plans

I had big plans for last week. I was going to attack one room each day, deep clean it, and finish before tonight...when my parents arrive.
Ready
But when you see this face looking up at you and the other two begging, you kind of give in. So we set off for an adventure.
To the Basement
Headed for the basement to find the dye. We were going to colorize some noodles.
Dyeing
Found the dye, but then I decided I'd get some ideas on what everybody else does, so I made a quick internet visit and realized I should have use food coloring rather than tie dye. Changing plans quickly, we shook five colors onto bags full of noodles.
Colors
Then we set them out to dry.
Making
After a couple of hours, the real kid fun began.
Crown
And still is....now I gotta get back to cleaning...they will be here in a few hours!

2 comments:

chchoo said...

stop reading this and get back to cleaning!

just kidding. come to my house and start cleaning.

just kidding again. have a good visit with the ma & pa.

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun!