Friday, December 31, 2010

December Roundup

With great thankfulness to my friend April who loves to take pictures here are a few more highlights our December parties!
Light
Goldie had a sleep over at her friend Kira's house. They lit up the night.
Rishi's Cake
My awesome birthday cake made by April and served at the ward party. It was wonderful!
Smiling in Nursery
Stuart actually smiling in Nursery. It was was beautiful!
Goldie Santa
And the Santa pictures from my birthday/ward party.
Josiah Santa
Rishi Santa
I couldn't help but talk to Santa myself. There is something magical about this jolly old elf that I just can't resist.
Reindeer Line-U[
And finally from reindeer line up at the party can you identify Goldie? We had fun participating in the the games.

And with that we close out the last day of 2010.  Our family wishes you a Happy New Year in 2011!

1 comment:

chchoo said...

Those are some crazy reindeer hats! Cool cake. You have been a blogger-queen lately. I'm ultra lazy. Happy New Year!