Thursday, December 16, 2010

Soup and Sleep

Today for the fifth day this year there was no school. Out the front door it looked like this:
Dec 16
Inside Mike didn't have to be to work until two, but decided since others lived farther from home he would go in early so they could get out of the snow and ice. We had been cleaning a little, but I knew it was time for lunch so I whipped up a batch of potato vegetable soup with clams on the side.

While I was working the family hung out and decided to take a group nap right there on the kitchen floor.
Pre Lunch Nap
Hopefully, Mike will get off work sooner than 10:30 tonight since there is so much snow. Nobody goes out when its like this in West Virginia. Wish him luck!

1 comment:

chchoo said...

Happy multiple birthdays. Happy snow days. Happy Christmas & Happy New Year!!