Monday, December 06, 2010

No Church - No School

With our first (and hopefully not last) REAL snow came a day without church followed by a day without school.
Snow Goldie
Of course, we suited up as soon as we ate our breakfast. It took a LONG time since we were locating all our snow gear for the season. I had to prove to Goldie that her suit from last year no longer fit and now Josiah gets to wear it.
Snow Josiah
I'm still trying to convince Josiah that hat is to small. Maybe I will have to break out the sweaters in the backroom and literally make him a hat to convince him to wear something different from last year.
Snow Stuart
Stuart was simply excited to be outside. He loves going out and only those cold little hands drive him back in. He loved trudging through the snow and discovering what three or four inches does to your boots!

I hope it all stays till next Saturday. Snow on my birthday is a must that rarely happens anymore. WELCOME to the snowy, snowy season! May there be many more days like you before spring.

No comments: